Saturday, May 20, 2006

packing..

on my mind:
  • blackened catfish with chili lime butter (spenger's and caffe giovanni) ... mmmmm
  • la note salmon
  • storming la note with 22 people
  • graduation of a wonderful friend
  • rain! in may.
  • trying eggplant and american scrambled eggs
  • home cooking
  • sister cooking with WINE?
  • orange!
  • water bottle... coolness
  • hanging out with friends
  • crashing rehearsals
  • running rehearsals when the director forgets but is down the hall but nobody thought to check
  • buying used books
  • getting used books free because there's mold inside
  • origami
  • shows
  • da vinci code! with a friend and her friend (expanding my social circle?? see what procrastination does?)
  • killing time on shockwave.com
  • keeling over in laughter because a friend "thought my roommate and i were lovers" and nobody getting it because everyone missed his hand signals
  • sleeping. in my BED. amazing.
  • nice professors/gsi's who are concerned for me
  • everybody who is concerned for me
  • excitement about the summer and my one month of driving... monterey, santa cruz, sunnyvale, palo alto, home, HERE I COME
  • sd, taiwan/china/hong kong, and maybe sd again.
  • figuring out my life. to graduate early or on time? ed minor or just credential?
Gratitude to everything and everybody. No, that doesn't cheapen anything! For all you have done, for all you will do, I thank you. If I can ever be of service, do not hesitate to call.

Love may not be the answer, but it's a pretty good guess until you find it.

No comments: