Tuesday, July 17, 2007

summer thus far

I'm going into my seventh week at Score! It's been a crazy couple of weeks: 1 day of orientation, 3 days of real training, 1 extra day of offsite training, 1 day in my center, 3 days of sales training before I was in my center for good. In my 4th week, I was solo all week. Scary? Yes, but so much fun. I love meeting the families and the kids, and everybody who works at Score! is so passionate, not necessarily about the same thing, but with a variety of the perks of the job. I love hearing about everybody's different experiences, and what keeps them here. The hours are funky, but I don't start super early, but I get out sort of late. I've gone out almost every day. Today will be one of the exceptions, but it's nice too, to come home and relax.

In other news, I am moving. My apartment is beautiful and my roommate is sweet, but it was time for a change. Now I have to deal with the realities of packing. :( I'll be there for at least a year, working in Albany and not biking up this silly hill of mine. I'll be sharing a room (something I thought I wouldn't want to do again), but I think it'll be fun! We'll have bunks and desks and a plethora of nightstands. They are all theater kids; should be fun!

Life is different now, from a couple months ago. I think I'm playing harder than I ever have before; and it's amazing!

No comments: