Thursday, March 20, 2008

a quick update

Since graduation last May, I have:
  • toured Los Angeles with the UC Chorales
  • worked at SCORE! Educational Centers for six months
  • sang with UC Alumni Chorus for a semester
  • traveled to Taiwan for three weeks
  • moved to Champaign, IL (at least until June)
  • crocheted a hat
  • started work at Central High School
  • joined The Chorale
  • accepted a part-time temporary position with Pearson Assessments
  • enrolled in an online stats class
I am in the process of:
  • looking for summer work
  • figuring out "the plan" for next year
  • trying to keep in touch with everybody that I miss
  • looking for my knitting needles
  • reading lots of books
  • cooking a lot more
  • playing zack and wiki on the wii and daigasso band brothers on the ds
It's been fun out here in the midwest so far, but I am super excited to come home for the summer!

No comments: