Saturday, August 06, 2005

from yogurt to paint

Well, it didn't ACTUALLY start with yogurt. It all started when I was practicing Cradle music in CRH and she called and asked "What are you doing RIGHT NOW?"

From CRH to my apartment, from making prop/sound lists to chatting, from cooking real food to eating yummy edibles, from Yogurt Park to CRH, from taking out the flats to cleaning paint supplies, from arguing on the bridge to calling out a last reminder to "be safe."

That's a productive day. She saved us a lot of money by finding paint that's still usable, I saved a couple of paint brushes from total disaster. It took an extreme amount of self-control to not clean up the whole place, but then we would have been there all night. Literally.

So for now, four flats lie on the floor, paint supplies dry on the steps, and piles of messes wait to be organized.

I guess that's what we're doing tomorrow. I love how the first Friday I'm in Berkeley is so eventful. Who says there' s nothing to do in Berkeley?

I get good yogurt, and I get my fix of OCD/general craziness. And I have an awesome friend/coworker/partner-in-crime/fellow conspirator to share it with.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. (It's very tactful of you to leave out all the drama bullshit, too, hehe.)

i said...

please tell me you've gone back to buying non-plain yogurt :)